Bongo Mexican Pizza
- Spread a layer of shredded cheese on a flour tortilla. Place it on a cookie sheet and heat it in a 400° oven until the cheese is melted and creates a barrier between the tortilla and toppings.
- Remove from the oven and spread a layer of Award-Winning Bongo Sauce, just as you would apply marinara to a regular pizza
- Top with more shredded cheese.
- Add your choice of toppings: green chile, slivered red onion, tomatoes, cilantro, toasted pine nuts, corn kernels – whatever you desire
- Add a bit more cheese, return the pizza to the oven and bake until the tortilla edges start to brown and the cheese gets bubbly and slightly browned.